Heather and Patrick Henry Scholarship
Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
This scholarship was established to benefit graduating high school senior from any Palm Beach or Martin County high school. Applicants must demonstrate academic achievement or potential and financial need.
1,000 - 7,500
- 1 award
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school senior
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Be a full-time student
- School:Graduating high school senior from any Palm Beach or Martin County high school
- College:Plan to attend an accredited vocational school, two or four-year college or university.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection will be based on the applicant's academic record; potential to succeed; demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities; work experience; a statement of education and career goals; and unusual personal or family circumstances.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:You must complete a 500-750 word essay describing your educational and career goals.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;FAFSA;Student Aid Report (SAR);Expected Family Contribution;Unusual Circumstances;
- Name: Stephanie
- Phone: (561) 659-6800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org