Helland, Patty Memorial
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
Helland, Patty Memorial Scholarship provides students a $250 fund to support students whose interest is in Liberal Arts. The scholarship was established in memory of Patty Helland who supported liberal arts during her days.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:Applicant must be enrolling in a Liberal Arts Program.
- Judging Criteria:Award criteria: 1. Student should be interested in English and the Humanities. 2. Student will be enrolling in a Liberal Arts Program.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words) and your Career Plan (no more than 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but please do not use plastic or heavy paper report covers).
- Phone: (608) 254-5477
- Email: [email protected]