Hetty Sherwin Scofield Scholarship Fund
Crawford Heritage Community Foundation
The scholarship was established to award graduating senior who ranked in the top quarter of his/her class and planning to attend in a regionally accredited, nonsectarian, two- or four-year college.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school seniors
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Who rank in the top quarter of his/her class
- Residence:Residents of Crawford County, Pennsylvania
- College:Attend in a regionally accredited, nonsectarian, two- or four-year college.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Phone: (814) 336-5206
- Email: email@example.com