Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to support students of Hispanic heritage obtain a college degree. This is open to graduating high school seniors, community college transfer students, undergraduates and graduate students. Students must be planning to enroll in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university, or graduate school, during the FALL of a scholarship cycle (year).
500 - 5,000
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:Graduating High School SeniorsCommunity College Transfer StudentsUndergraduate StudentsGraduate Students
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Permanent Legal Resident (U.S. Citizen)
- Citizenship:U.S. Citizen or DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- College:Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university, or graduate school, during the FALL of a scholarship cycle (year).
- Ethnicity:Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:A completed application;FAFSA.
- Phone: (310) 975-3700
- Email: http://hsf.net/en/contact-us/