Holdrege Rotary Scholarship
Phelps County Community Foundation
Holdrege Rotary Scholarship is a $1,000 fund given to graduating seniors of Phelps County. The awardees of the program must plan to enroll as a full-time student at ay post-secondary institution.
- 1 award
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must plan to enroll full-time as an undergraduate
- Residence:Applicant must be residing in Phelps County.
- College:the scholarship is open to students who plans to enroll as an undergraduate at any college, university, technical or vocational school.
- Extracurricular:Awardees must have consistent involvement and leadership in extracurricular activities, church activities, and community service, and/or have demonstrated commitment and responsibility through work experience.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Rotary is an organization of business and professional persons united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations and help build goodwill in the world. Include an essay, of not more than one page in length, discussing what you think the Holdrege Rotary Club should do to help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- Name: Lacy Chapman
- Phone: (308) 995-6847
- Email: email@example.com