Holdrege Tennis Association Scholarship
Phelps County Community Foundation
Holdrege Tennis Association Scholarship is provided to high school seniors of Phelps County. The applicants of this program must have participated for at least two years in a high school tennis program. The $500 funds will be given to an awardee who is planning to enroll full-time in a college, technical or trade school to pursue a two-year or four-year degree or certificate.
- 1 award
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a graduating high school senior and a first-year student in an institution of higher learning.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must enroll full-time in a post-secondary institution.
- Residence:The scholarship is open to residents of Phelps County.
- College:The awardee must enroll in a college, technical or trade school to pursue a two-year or four-year degree or certificate.
- Athletics:Applicants must have participated a minimum of two years in a high school tennis program at Holdrege High School during their senior year.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:The applicants must submit their FAFSA form.
- Name: Lacy Chapman
- Phone: (308) 995-6847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org