IEEE Electron Devices Society Graduate Student Fellowship
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Inc. Computer Society
The IEEE Electron Devices Society Graduate Student Fellowship is awarded to graduate level study and research within EDS. Applicants must be a member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers at the time of nomination
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Support graduate level study and research within EDS.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Ethnicity:Americas, Europe/Mid-East/Africa, Asia-Pacific.
- Organization:Be an IEEE EDS student member
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Two-page (maximum) statement by the student describing his or her education and research interests and accomplishments
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the student's research and educational credentials (cannot be from nominator)
- Other Materials:One-page biographical sketch of the student (including student's mailing address and email address)Nominating letter by an EDS member
- Phone: (732) 235-1626
- Email: [email protected]