Isom Pride Scholarship
Johnson County Community Foundation
Isom Pride Scholarship was established to help an Isom graduate to pursue a college degree. This scholarship was created by a group of Isom Elementary teachers in honor of their graduates.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must plan to enroll full-time in college.
- School:The candidates must have attended Isom Elementary School and must be a graduating senior from Greenwood Community High School.
- College:The awardee must enroll in a two or four-year college or university or vocational school.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Provide a personal statement regarding community service you have served in your community and any leadership roles you have held.
- Phone: (317) 738-2213
- Email: [email protected]