Jalene Kanani Bell `Ohana Scholarship
Ke Ali'i Pauahi Foundation
Jalene Kanani Bell `Ohana Scholarship is a $700 fund given to a student who is a Hawaii resident. The applicant must exhibit characteristics of a well-rounded, community-minded student of good moral character with a can-do attitude. The scholarship allows a part-time student to be eligible for the award.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be either a classified undergraduate or graduate student.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Part-time students may apply.
- Character Traits:The applicant must demonstrate characteristics of a well-rounded, community-minded student of good moral character with a can-do attitude.
- Residence:The scholarship is open to Hawaii residents.
- College:The awardee must enroll in a two- or four-year, accredited college institution in Hawai`i or the continental U.S.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Submit essay that explains where you draw inspiration and strength from.
- Recommendation Letters:Submit two letters of recommendation one from a teacher or counselor and one from a community organization who can comment on your overall character, achievement, and contribution to serve the greater community.
- Phone: (808) 541-5300
- Email: [email protected]