James Rumple Memorial Vocational Scholarship
Adams County Community Foundation
James Rumple Memorial Scholarship was established in 2008 from the memorials of the funerals of James Rumple and his father William Bill Rumple. The scholarship provides 3 awards of $300 to $400 funds for graduating seniors from an Adams County High School who plans to pursue a vocational education.
300 - 400
- 3 awards
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a graduating high school senior or GED recipient.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The scholarship is open to residents of Adams County.
- School:Applicants must be attending an Adams County High School.
- College:The awardee must plan to attend an accredited 2-year college or vocation education in the fall.
- Major/Career:Priority is given (but not limited to) to students who will major in vocational education to pursue a job in a vocational area.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation (in compliance with the instructions as shown on the application).
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit an ACCF scholarship application or ACCF Nomination Application. Submit 10 copies of the application packet following the instructions as listed on the application
- Name: Deb Cook
- Phone: (260) 724-3939
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Jackson County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Jennings County, IN Residents
- Scholarships for Decatur County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Johnson County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Blackford County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Marion County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Hancock County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Adams County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Hendricks, IN Residents
- Scholarships for Hamilton County, IN Residents
- Scholarships for Indiana Residents