Jim Hurlbert Memorial Baseball Scholarship
American Legion - Nebraska
This scholarship was established to benefit Nebraska American Legion Baseball players in their last year of Legion Baseball eligibility and/or graduating senior. Students must be planning to attend a post-secondary educational institution within Nebraska.
- 4 awards
- June 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior
- Financial Need:Required
- Class Rank:Upper 50 percent of his/her graduating class.
- College:Student must attend a post-secondary educational institution within the state of Nebraska
- Athletics:Eligibility is open to Nebraska American Legion Baseball players
- Organization:Eligibility is open to Nebraska American Legion Baseball players
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on questions answered, financial need, academic achievement and school and community involvement.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:One letter each from your school, your community and a representative from your American Legion Baseball Program.
- Other Materials:Completed Application FormCompleted Financial StatementCertification blocks must be signed by school official, applicant and parent or guardian.
- Name: David Salak
- Phone: (402) 464-6338
- Email: [email protected]