John C. Volderauer Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The John C. Volderauer Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate student residents of Kalamazoo County Michigan. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in Radiologic Technology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Medicine Technology or Ultrasound Sonography
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate applicants must be permanent residents of Kalamazoo County or receive their clinical or didactic training in a facility within Kalamazoo County
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Permanent residents of Kalamazoo County or receive their clinical or didactic training in a facility within Kalamazoo County
- Major/Career:Pursuing a degree in Radiologic Technology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Nuclear Medicine Technology or Ultrasound Sonography; academic achievement.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Completed application including statement of educational/professional plans/financial need.
- Recommendation Letters:One letter of recommendation from an instructor.
- Other Materials:A copy of your financial aid award letter if you have applied for financial aid.
- Name: Adrienne
- Phone: (269) 381-4416
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Biology Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physician's Assistant Majors
- Scholarships for Opthalmology Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Practice Majors
- Scholarships for Surgery Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors