John L. & Alice M. Holden Education Scholarship
Concord Carlisle Scholarship Fund
The John L. & Alice M. Holden Education Scholarship is awarded to residents of the City of Aurora.
- 1 award
- February 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:High School Seniors, Undergraduate Students
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Available to residents of the City of Aurora
- College:Eligibility is restricted to students who will attend an accredited institution of higher education within the United States of America on a full-time basis during the 2016-2017 academic year. Accredited institutions may include a two-year college, four-year college or university, professional/trade/vocational school, or graduate school.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Phone: (630) 896-7800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org