John McLachlan Soccer Scholarship
The Community Foundation of Bartholomew County
John McLachlan Soccer Scholarship is provided to a Bartholomew County high school student who participated in varsity soccer team. The scholarship was established to honor John and his works for the soccer program of Columbus.
- 1 award
- May 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:The applicant must be a Bartholomew County high school student.
- College:The student must plan to attend an accredited post-secondary educational institution in pursuit of a technical certificate, associates degree, or bachelors degree.
- Athletics:The scholarship is open to students who participated on his/her varsity soccer team as a senior (as a player or a manager).
- Miscellaneous:Applicant must have lettered at least twice during his/her high school soccer career.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Name: Amy Laker
- Phone: (812) 376-7772
- Email: [email protected]