Johnson County Fair Board Scholarship
Johnson County Community Foundation
Johnson County Fair Board Scholarship is a program open to a ten-year 4-H member who has exhibit good character and commitment to school and leadership. The scholarship was established to honor a member who exemplifies the 4-H motto.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must plan to enroll full-time in a college course.
- College:The awardee must plan to enroll at an accredited public or private college or university or vocational school.
- Organization:The applicant must be a 10-year member of 4-H.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please provide a statement of your leadership abilities with the Johnson County 4-H program in the last 10 years and a brief statement on what good character and integrity mean to you (Maximum of 250 words).
- Recommendation Letters:This recommendation should come from someone inside your school corporation (i.e. teacher, counselor, or staff member); who is not a family member.If you are homeschool student or past graduate, please have someone with whom you have worked with in an academic capacity, who is not a family member, for this recommendation.
- Phone: (317) 738-2213
- Email: [email protected]