Joseph & Alice Duarte Memorial Fund
Hawaii Community Foundation
Patrick Duarte established this scholarship in 2002 in memory of his parents Joseph & Alice Duarte. This scholarship benefits undergraduate or graduate students attending an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories). Preference is given to graduates of Holualoa Elementary School.
- 1 award
- January 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate or Graduate student
- Minimum GPA:2.70
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Attend as a full-time student (as determined by your schools financial aid office)
- Residence:Resident of the State of Hawaii; Be from the North or South Kona districts of the island of Hawaii.
- College:Attend an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories)
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement - Two required essays; one is your personal statement, and the second asks you to address how you plan to give back to Hawaii. (Essays may be copied and pasted in the application)
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of Recommendations
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of your full 2017-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) that you received after your 2017-18 FAFSA has been processed(FAFSA.ed.gov);SAT/ACT scores.
- Phone: (808) 537-6333
- Email: email@example.com