Julie and David Mennes Healthcare Scholarship (Health Services)
Wayne County Community Foundation
Julie and David Mennes Healthcare Scholarship (Health Services) is given to Wayne county resident whi=o plans to pursue a two or four-year accredited college, university, or vocational/technical school. The scholarship provides a minimum if $1,000 funds to awardees who wants to pursue a field of study in the medical or health and wellness professions.
1,000 - 3,900
- 3 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicants must be graduating high school seniors or high school graduates.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must have an ACT score of 23 or lower and a full-time student.
- Residence:The scholarship is open to Wayne County residents.
- College:Applicants must be enrolled or enrolling as a full-time student at a two or four-year accredited college, university, or vocational/technical school (to include graduate school).
- Major/Career:The awardees must be pursuing a field of study in the medical or health and wellness professions.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Phone: (330) 262-3877
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Biology Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physician's Assistant Majors
- Scholarships for Opthalmology Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Practice Majors
- Scholarships for Surgery Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors