June McNeil Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
This scholarship was established from a fund endowed from the estate of June McNeil. June McNeil was a lifelong resident of Augusta and employed as an occupational therapist at the Battle Creek Veteran's Administration Hospital. This scholarship was intended to benefit Galesburg-Augusta High School graduating seniors who demonstrated good character and has career plans. Financial need is required.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Galesburg-Augusta High School graduating senior
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Galesburg-Augusta High School graduating senior
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay (1-2 pages, typed and double-spaced using 12-point font and one-inch margins) which addresses the following: What is your career goal and why have you chosen this path? Name an individual or describe an event that influenced you to select your career. Please explain why this person or event is significant. Explain how you have improved in academics or demonstrated consistent effort over your four years in high school, as well as in your work experiences?
- Other Materials:A completed application form;Staff Assessment (to be attached by counselor or principal)
- Phone: (269) 484-2000