Kamehameha Schools Class of 1961 Scholarship
Ke Ali'i Pauahi Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit a newly graduated high school senior or students planning to attend a trade or vocational schools. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to the greater community as already evidenced by a record of service to the community.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:A newly graduated (2016) high school senior
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Character Traits:Demonstrates a commitment to contribute to the greater community as already evidenced by a record of service to the community.
- College:Trade or vocational schools are also eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Essay explaining how you will use the education received with the scholarship to serve the greater community.Personal Statement Questions:1. What career do you see yourself in 10-15 years and what life experience(s) has helped you realize this career goal?2. Choose a meaningful community service project that you recently (within the past year) participated in or helped organize, and explain what kind of impact it has made on you and how it has helped you recognize your career/life goal.3. Share a challenging event in your life and how you overcame it and grown from the experience.
- Recommendation Letters:Submit two letters of recommendation; one from a teacher or counselor, one from a community organization (or other) who can comment on your overall character, achievement and contribution to serve the greater community.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of college Acceptance Letters.
- Phone: (808) 534-3966
- Email: [email protected]