Keisha M. Michael Memorial Scholarship
Delaware Community Foundation
Keisha M. Michael Memorial Scholarship is given to an African-American high school senior of New Castle County. The scholarship provides funds of a minimum of $1,000 which is dependent on GPA and materials submitted by the applicant.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a graduating high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The scholarship is open to students residing in New Castle County.
- College:The awardee must be enrolling in a Historically Black College or University.
- Ethnicity:The applicants must be an African-American student.
- Extracurricular:The applicant that have participated in community and church service are considered.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Applicant must write an essay on the topics: How a college education will help him/her make an impact on the community and affect his/her life.
- Recommendation Letters:Personal recommendation is required.
- Name: Richard Gentsch
- Phone: (302) 571-8004
- Email: email@example.com