Kiwanis Club Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
Kiwanis Club Scholarship is offered to graduating students of Wisconsin Dells High School to support them in pursuing a post-secondary education. The $1,500 scholarship is given to an eligible student who demonstrates academic abilities and leadership qualities.
- 1 award
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The scholarship is open to Wisconsin Dells High School graduating students.
- College:The awardee must obtain higher education leading to college, vocational/technical degree, or other oriented post-high school training.
- Organization:Priority may be given to an active Key Club member of two or more years.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words) and your Career Plan (no more than 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but please do not use plastic or heavy paper report covers).
- Phone: (608) 254-5477
- Email: [email protected]