Kohala Ditch Educational Fund
Hawaii Community Foundation
The Kamuela Kayak Corporation established this scholarship in 1999 to assist graduates of Kohala High School. Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories).
- 1 award
- January 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduate of Kohala High School
- Minimum GPA:2.70
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Attend as a full time student (as determined by your schools financial aid office)
- Residence:Resident of the State of Hawaii
- School:Graduate of Kohala High School
- College:Attend an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories).
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement - Two required essays; one is your personal statement, and the second asks you to address how you plan to give back to Hawaii. (Essays may be copied and pasted on the application).
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of Recommendations
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of your full 2017-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) that you received after your 2017-18 FAFSA has been processed(FAFSA.ed.gov);SAT/ACT scores.
- Phone: (808) 537-6333
- Email: email@example.com