Kolohe David Scholarship Fund
Hawaii Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit undergraduate and graduate students attending an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories). Non-Traditional students are also eligible to apply. Preference are given to students who demonstrated community service, renewal applicants and Boys & Girls Club participants (Statewide).
- 1 award
- January 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Undergraduate or Graduate student; Non-Traditional student
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Attend as a full-time student (as determined by your schools financial aid office)
- Residence:Resident of the State of Hawaii
- College:Attend an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories)
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement - Two required essays; one is your personal statement, and the second asks you to address how you plan to give back to Hawaii. (Essays may be copied and pasted on the application).
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of Recommendations
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of your full 2017-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) that you received after your 2017-18 FAFSA has been processed(FAFSA.ed.gov);SAT/ACT scores.
- Phone: (808) 537-6333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org