Kurt W. Schneider Memorial Scholarship Fund
Hawaii Community Foundation
The Pacific Business Institute for Business & Culture started this scholarship in memory of Kurt Schneider, former President and CEO of Lana'i Company and Lana'i Resorts and is for seniors at Lana'i High School. This scholarship is open to graduating high school Senior of Lanai High School and undergraduate students planning to attend or attending an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories).
- 1 award
- January 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school Senior of Lanai High School; Undergraduate student.
- Minimum GPA:2.70
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Attend as a full time student (as determined by your schools financial aid office)
- Residence:Resident of the State of Hawaii
- School:Graduating high school Senior of Lanai High School
- College:Attend an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories).
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement - Two required essays; one is your personal statement, and the second asks you to address how you plan to give back to Hawaii. (Essays may be copied and pasted on the application)
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of Recommendations.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of your full 2017-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) that you received after your 2017-18 FAFSA has been processed(FAFSA.ed.gov);SAT/ACT scores.
- Phone: (808) 537-6333
- Email: [email protected]