Latino Breakfast Club Scholarship
Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
The latino Breakfast Club Scholarship is provided to senior high school students of Hampden County. The awardee for the fund must be a Latino.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The scholarship is open to Hampden County residents.
- College:Applicants must be enrolled in colleges and universities throughout the United States.
- Ethnicity:The applicants must be a Latino.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Upon electronic submission, students must submit their copy of their Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Phone: (413) 732-2858
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org