Lauren Ludeman Memorial Scholarship
Community Foundation of North Central Washington
Lauren Ludeman Memorial Scholarship is a $2,400 fund to be distributed to one or more awardees as determined by the committee. The awardee must be a graduating student of Waterville High School. The scholarship aims to support students who seek a post-secondary education in the US.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be graduating high school student.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The scholarship is open to students attending Waterville High School.
- College:The awardee must be seeking further education at an accredited educational program in the USA.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Applicant will have to write the following: Your personal statement is a very important part of this application. Explain what you think is important for the selection committees to know so they gain insight into who you are as the person behind the GPA and test scores. What sets you apart from other applicants?(3,000 character limit, approximately 500 words) Provide a brief statement of your educational and career objectives and long-term goals. Tell us about what youve done so far to personally contribute toward achieving those objectives. (3,000 character limit, approximately 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Most scholarships require two recommendations, but some require three and specify who they should be from. The recommenders will receive an email generated by CGA when you submit your application. The email will provide instructions on how to submit their letters electronically.
- Other Materials:Applicants must create a PDF document only of the page from the SAR that shows the EFC and upload it in their application.
- Phone: (509) 663-7716
- Email: [email protected]