Library of American Broadcasting Foundation Award
Broadcast Education Association (BEA)
This scholarship award was established to support graduate students who demonstrated research interest in broadcast history. The award was made possible by funds from the Library of American Broadcasting Foundation. Funds from this award must be used exclusively for tuition, student fees, university bookstore course purchases, dormitory and related items eligible to be charged to a student's official campus account.
- 1 award
- October 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduate students
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Must be applied to study at a campus where at least one department is a BEA institutional member.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of reference. Two letters of recommendation should be mailed directly to Dr. Orlik by their authors. Check with your references to ensure that these letters reach Dr. Orlik by the October 4, 2016, deadline. At least one letter must be written by an electronic media professor and the other may be from either a professor or an industry professional. Both must be submitted on the references letterhead.
- Other Materials:- A completed application form ( Four completed and collated copies )- Waiver sheet (Form #2) Make four copies of this form and attach them-
- Name: Dr. Peter B. Orlik
- Email: [email protected]