Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship for Dubois County
Huntingburg Foundation, Inc.
This scholarship was established in 1998 by the Lilly Endowment Inc. to increase the level of educational attainment in Indiana. This program also aims to enhance the ability of Indiana's community foundations to enhance the quality of life for local residents. This scholarship is open to students pursuing a full-time baccalaureate course of study at any accredited public or private college or university in Indiana.
- 1 award
- October 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Plan to pursue a baccalaureate course of study
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Completed the Indiana Academic Honors or Indiana Technical Honors curriculum upon high school graduation.
- Residence:Be a resident of Dubois County.
- School:Accredited Indiana High School located in Dubois County.
- College:Any public or private college or university in Indiana accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Other Benefits:Includes full-tuition and required fees.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection will be based on academic performance, participation in school activities, sports and work experience, satisfactory attendance rate, involvement in community service and personal motivation to succeed.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:A short essay on selected topic.
- Other Materials:A completed online application
- Name: Jill Cravener
- Phone: (812) 482-5295
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Jackson County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Jennings County, IN Residents
- Scholarships for Decatur County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Johnson County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Blackford County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Marion County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Hancock County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Adams County (IN) Residents
- Scholarships for Hendricks, IN Residents
- Scholarships for Hamilton County, IN Residents