Lily and Raymond Torii Scholarship Fund
Hawaii Community Foundation
This scholarship was created in memory of Lily and Raymond Torii, two dedicated educators in the Waianae community. Ope to Waianae High School graduates who exemplify compassion and service for others. Applicants must be plannin gto attend an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories).
- 1 award
- January 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduate of Waianae High School
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Attend as a full-time student (as determined by your schools financial aid office)
- Residence:Resident of the State of Hawaii
- School:Graduate of Waianae High School
- College:Attend an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories).
- Extracurricular:Demonstrate community service
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement - Two required essays; one is your personal statement, and the second asks you to address how you plan to give back to Hawaii. (Essays may be copied and pasted on the application)
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of Recommendations.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of your full 2017-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) that you received after your 2017-18 FAFSA has been processed(FAFSA.ed.gov);SAT/ACT scores.
- Phone: (808) 537-6333
- Email: email@example.com