Lily Marie Tarkowski Memorial Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
The Lily Marie Tarkowski Memorial Scholarship is awarded to high school senior with minimum 3.0 GPA. Applicants must be participating in extracurricular programs, athletic participation, and community service projects
- 1 award
- May 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Garber High School senior
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Bay County resident
- School:Garber High School senior
- College:Attending a college or university in Michigan
- Extracurricular:Must be involved in extracurricular programs, including athletic participation, and community service projects, and have completed 40 service hours or more.
- Miscellaneous:Be a first-generation student (neither parent nor legal guardian that the student lives with has obtained a Bachelors Degree)Have been a resident of Bay County for 6 years
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. Essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:A portrait of the applicant.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Phone: (989) 893-4438
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents