Louise Maas Allied Health Professions Scholarship
Princeton Area Community Foundation
The Louise Maas Allied Health Professions Scholarship was established in 1977 in memory of Ms. Louise Maas. Applicants must be female high school senior from Princeton High School who is pursuing an allied health career
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Granted annually to a female graduating from Princeton High School
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Granted annually to a female graduating from Princeton High School
- College:Awarded annually for one year of study at a four-year college or university, two-year college or vocational school.
- Major/Career:Who is pursuing a career in the allied health professions.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation
- Other Materials:Application form with Louise Maas Allied Health Professions Scholarship checked in the boxStudent Aid Report (SAR) generated by FAFSAA copy of your college financial aid award letter*A copy of your acceptance letter from college or vocational school*A personal statement reflecting your interest in an allied health profession careerAdditional supporting materials if you wish (optional)
- Phone: (609) 219-1800