Louise Smith Scholarship Fund
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
This scholarship fund was created to benefit students who are graduates of a public high school in Wicomico County and accepted at an accredited college or university as a full-time student. Applicants must be a member of a Methodist Church in Wicomico County and must be non-recipients of the Ellegood Award and PaulHyde Scholarship at Asbury Methodist Church.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be graduates of a public high school in Wicomico County
- Minimum GPA:3.75
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Applicants must be graduates of a public high school in Wicomico County
- College:Accepted for full-time enrollment at an accredited college or university.
- Religion:Applicants must be a member of a Methodist Church in Wicomico County.
- Extracurricular:Applicants must demonstrate a commitment in Church activities. Applicants must demonstrate leadership in community service.
- Miscellaneous:Applicants must be non-recipients of the Ellegood Award and Paul Hyde Scholarship at Asbury Methodist Church.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:One page essay to answer the following question: What is my primary goal in life and why am I seeking this scholarship?Written statement describing your financial need
- Recommendation Letters:Three adult recommendations, two from teachers or administrators and one from a Sunday school teacher
- Other Materials:A completed scholarship applicationLetter of acceptance from college or university
- Name: B.J. Summers
- Phone: (410) 742-9911
- Email: [email protected]