Love of Bonita Empowerment Scholarship Fund
Southwest Florida Community Foundation
Love of Bonita Empowerment Scholarship is a $1050 fund given to a student who is a resident of Bonita Springs. The funds can be used for books, tuition, and course fees. The applicants of this program must be an out of school student for at least 2 years.
- 1 award
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be a high school graduate that has been out of school for at least two years or a student who has received a GED.
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:The applicant must be a resident of Bonita Springs.
- College:Applicant must attend college or technical school.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write about your goals and plans for the future as well as achievements, setbacks, and skills. The essay explains to the reviewer who you are. The essay is a very important part of your application, and you should use the full space available, equivalent to two typed pages. Be sure to read the scholarship description and address items in the scholarship description.Include the following in your essay: Goals and plans for your future. College/University you plan to attend. Goals and plans for your future. Planned field of study and why you chose this field. Work experience. Volunteer experience. Extracurricular activities. Describe your character and skills that demonstrate your abilities. Financial situation if a need-based scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters:Obtain Letters of Recommendation on official letterhead with signatures.
- Other Materials:The applicants must submit their SAR report from the completion of your FAFSA and ACT and/or SAT Score report.
- Name: Melanie Holaway
- Phone: (239) 274-5900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org