Loveless/Markelz Memorial Scholarship
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
This scholarship was established to benefit graduating seniors or other worthy students, home schooled students from Portage County. Applicants must be pursuing a post-secondary education and demonstrate high academic success.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be a graduating senior of a Portage County high school or other worthy students (i.e home schooled).
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Must be a graduating senior of a Portage County high school or other worthy students (i.e home schooled).
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A one-page, typewritten essay that explains:1. What are your post-secondary education goals and how do you hope to achieve them while attending college?2. What are your long-term career plans, how do you intend to achieve them, and why did you choose the goal/plan?3. What personal characteristics or experiences qualify you to receive a scholarship?
- Recommendation Letters:Submit no more than (2) letters of reference emphasizing leadership qualities. Letters from teachers, principals, counselors, coaches, church leaders, community leaders, and/or employers will be considered.
- Other Materials:A completed application form;A completed Special Requirements Form.
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: [email protected]