Matt Harmon Memorial Scholarship Fund
Southwest Florida Community Foundation
Matt Harmon Memorial Scholarship is given to a baseball player of a public school in Lee County to support him in pursuing his college education. The scholarship awards a $750 fund that can be used for books and tuition.
- 1 award
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to high school seniors.
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The applicant must graduate from a public school in Lee County.
- Athletics:The applicant must have played baseball in high school.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write about your goals and plans for the future as well as achievements, setbacks, and skills. The essay explains to the reviewer who you are. The essay is a very important part of your application, and you should use the full space available, equivalent to two typed pages. Be sure to read the scholarship description and address items in the scholarship description.Include the following in your essay: Goals and plans for your future. College/University you plan to attend. Goals and plans for your future. Planned field of study and why you chose this field. Work experience. Volunteer experience. Extracurricular activities. Describe your character and skills that demonstrate your abilities. Financial situation if a need-based scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters:Obtain Letters of Recommendation on official letterhead with signatures.
- Other Materials:The applicants must submit their SAR report from the completion of your FAFSA and ACT and/or SAT Score report.
- Name: Melanie Holaway
- Phone: (239) 274-5900
- Email: [email protected]