Michael A. Smiarowski Memorial Scholarship
Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
This scholarship was established to benefit graduating seniors from Turners Falls High School. The purpose of this scholarship is to benefit the class Salutatorian and one to a student with average grades who contributes to the community and has good character and judgment.
- 2 awards
- March 2021
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating seniors from Turners Falls High School.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Graduating seniors from Turners Falls High School.
- Extracurricular:Contributes to the community
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:A Personal Statement.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;FAFSA;Student Aid Report.
- Phone: (413) 732-2858
- Email: [email protected]