Moanalua High School Math Scholarship
Hawaii Community Foundation
This scholarship was established in 2004 to financially assist seniors of Moanalua High School that are active participants in Math League activities and events. Applicants must attend an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories). Preference is given to previous year recipients.
- 1 award
- January 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Current graduating Senior of Moanalua High School; Undergraduate student.
- Minimum GPA:2.70
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Attend as a full-time student (as determined by your schools financial aid office)
- Residence:Resident of the State of Hawaii
- School:Current graduating Senior of Moanalua High School
- College:Attend an accredited, two or four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories)
- Extracurricular:Participate in Math League activities and events.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement - Two required essays; one is your personal statement, and the second asks you to address how you plan to give back to Hawaii. (Essays may be copied and pasted on the application)
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of Recommendations
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of your full 2017-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) that you received after your 2017-18 FAFSA has been processed(FAFSA.ed.gov);SAT/ACT scores.
- Phone: (808) 537-6333
- Email: [email protected]