Multicultural Scholarship Program
National Association for Campus Activities
The scholarship is designed to support the effort NACA Foundation in increasing the participation of ethnic minority individuals in the field of campus activities. The scholarship provides economic assistance to qualified under-represented programmers, allowing them to attend NACA-sponsored training workshops, regional conferences and National Conventions. Only current undergraduate students, graduate students and school staff members are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- 4 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Only current undergraduate students, graduate students and school staff members are eligible to apply
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ethnicity:Members of the African-American, Latina/Latino, Native American, Asian-American, or Pacific Islander ethnic minorities
- Miscellaneous:Only the first 75 qualified applications will be considered; NACA membership is not a prerequisite for applicant consideration; High school students are not eligible
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Please also attach a document answering the following questions: 1) What are your past, current and future plans for involvement in campus activities and are your past, current and future involvement with NACA or other professional organizations? 2) what are your professional development objectives? 3) Have you applied to your school for funds to attend a NACA conference, convention, institute or workshop? 4) Was funding denied? Please explain.
- Recommendation Letters:One letter of recommendation from someone well acquainted with the applicant, which should address his/her involvement in student activities and potential in the field. This recommendation should also affirm his/her ethnic minority status, financial need, and that he/she will be in the campus activities field at least one year following the program for which a scholarship is being sought.
- Name: Telesia Davis
- Phone: (803) 217-3485
- Email: [email protected]