Neil Tepper Scholarship Fund
Hawaii Community Foundation
This scholarship was started in March 2012 in honor of Neil Tepper who worked as a consultant, life coach and author. The purpose of this scholarship is to support students attending an accredited institution and pursuing a four-year college degree. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- 1 award
- January 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Attending an accredited institution in pursuit of a four-year college degree.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Attend as a full-time student (as determined by your schools financial aid office)
- Residence:Resident of the State of Hawaii
- College:Attend an accredited, four-year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories)
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement - Two required essays; one is your personal statement, and the second asks you to address how you plan to give back to Hawaii. (Essays may be copied and pasted on the application)
- Recommendation Letters:Letters of Recommendations
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Copy of your full 2017-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) that you received after your 2017-18 FAFSA has been processed(FAFSA.ed.gov);SAT/ACT scores.
- Phone: (808) 537-6333
- Email: [email protected]