New Jersey Governor's Industry Vocations Scholarship for women and minorities
New Jersey Office of Student Assistance
New Jersey Governor's Industry Vocations Scholarship for women and minorities is provided to women and minorities. The scholarship gives an up to $2,000 annually or the cost of the tuition to pursue a an eligible certificateor degree program.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The applicant must be a New Jersey resident that have resided for at least 12 consecutive months immediate prior to receiving the award.
- Citizenship:The scholarship is limited to U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens.
- College:The award may be used at any of New Jersey's 19 colleges, county vocational-technical schools or a proprietary trade school affiliated with an institution eligible to participate in the New Jersey TAG program.
- Ethnicity:The applicant must be a minority student as defined at N.J.A.C. 17:46-1.2. These includes Black, Hispanic, Asian American or American Indian or Alaskan native.
- Miscellaneous:The male award recipients will be required to prove they have registered with the Selective Service System. The applicant must have an annual household income below $60,000.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Applicant must have a current academicyearFAFSA onfile.
- Phone: (609) 584-4480
- Email: [email protected]