Odenza Marketing Group Scholarships
The Odenza Marketing Group Scholarships is awarded to student age from 16 and 22. Applicants must possess a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher and contributed at least 50 hours in community service
- 1 award
- December 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Be between the ages of 16 and 22 on December 30th, 2016
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:A student must be a resident of Canada or the United States
- Extracurricular:A student must have contributed at least 50 hours of volunteer (non-paid) service within his/her community over the last 12 months.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:1. The essay must provide a thesis statement (in the introductory paragraph). It must be clear and coherent, and it must answer the question that has been put forth on the application.2. Every essay must follow basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain a beginning (introductory paragraph), a middle (several supporting paragraphs that comprise the body of the paper), and an end (concluding paragraph). Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly-written and poorly-conceived paper.
- Phone: (858) 560-8775