Pamela G. Monastiere Scholarship Fund
Bay Area Community Foundation
This scholarship was created to honor Pamela G. Monastiere's dedicated volunteer work throughout Michigan. Mrs. Monastiere supported the growth of the communities in which she lived to enhance the quality of life for residents. She assisted women of all ages advance through personal growth to become leaders and contributors to their families and to the community. This scholarship supports first generation female students with demonstrated financial need and pursuing post-secondary education in Michigan.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Bay County resident.
- College:Will be pursuing post-secondary education in Michigan.
- Miscellaneous:Awarded to first generation female students (neither parent has ANY college experience).
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. The essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:A complete online application;FAFSA;Student Aid Report;A portrait of the applicant.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Michigan Residents