Paragould High School Class 1955 Memorial Scholarship Endowment
Arkansas Community Foundation
Paragould High School Class 1955 Memorial Scholarship Endowment is open to all graduating high school seniors of Paragould High School. The scholarship provides a $1,000 fund to help students to pursue their post-secondary education.
- 1 award
- March 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The scholarship is open to seniors of Paragould High School.
- College:Scholarships may be used for valid school-related expenses to further the recipients education at an accredited two or four-year college/university, vocational school or trade school in the United States.
- Judging Criteria:Scholarship Criteria - Financial need, community leadership and potential to succeed in college are the primary factors considered, although no single item is a determining factor.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Name: Jane Jones
- Phone: (501) 372-1116
- Email: [email protected]