Patrick Family Scholarship
Phelps County Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit graduating seniors, graduates or GED certificate holders. Applicants must be planning to enroll full-time or part-time in any college, university, technical or vocational school leading to a two-year or four-year degree in any field of study. Financial need and involvement in educational, community and church activities will be considered
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Be Graduating or have graduated from high school or earned a General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.) by the fall semester of the next academic year.
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Be a resident of Phelps County.
- College:College, University, Technical or Vocational School
- Extracurricular:Involvement in educational, community & church activities considered.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Submission of a 500-word essay addressing applicants educational goals and how receiving scholarship will make a difference in applicants education (given the fact that financial need is a criterion) is required.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;FAFSA Form.
- Name: Lacy Chapman
- Phone: (308) 995-6847
- Email: [email protected]