Pauline Haddad Bsharah Scholarship
Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
Pauline Haddad Bsharah Scholarship is one of the various offerings of The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation. The program is offered to students who have attended Sherman HS or Marsh Fork HS. Awardees are chosen on academic performance, leadership abilities and contributions to school or community. The fund awards and average grant amount $1,500 to an individual.
- 1 award
- January 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must be a full-time student (minimum of 12 Credit Hours) and have a minimum score of 20 on the ACT.
- Residence:Applicants must be a resident of West Virginia with the exception of (The Kids Chance Scholarship).
- School:Applicant must have attended Sherman HS or Marsh Fork HS.
- Judging Criteria:Applicants will be chosen based on academic performance, leadership abilities, and contributions to school or community.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Applicants need to upload their Financial Form and Income Tax Information.
- Name: Susan Hoover
- Phone: (304) 346-3620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org