Peter C. Zimmerman Memorial Scholarship
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
This scholarship was established in memory of Peter Zimmerman to benefit students pursuing study in the field of education from the University of WisconsinStevens Point. Applicants must be residing in Portage County and demonstrate academic success and community service.
- 2 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be pursuing a post-secondary degree in Education as a full-time student from UWSP
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Must be a U.S. citizen from Portage County.
- Citizenship:Must be a U.S. citizen.
- College:Must be pursuing a post-secondary degree in Education as a full-time student from UWSP.
- Major/Career:Must be pursuing a post-secondary degree in Education as a full-time student from UWSP.
- Extracurricular:Demonstrate community service.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Submit a one-page, typewritten essay that explains:1. What are your post-secondary education goals and how do you hope to achieve them while attending college?2. What are your long-term career plans, how do you intend to achieve them, and why did you choose the goal/plan?3. What personal characteristics or experiences qualify you to receive a scholarship?
- Recommendation Letters:Submit no more than (2) letters of reference emphasizing leadership qualities. Letters from teachers, principals, counselors, coaches, church leaders, community leaders, and/or employers will be considered.
- Other Materials:A completed Application Form;A completed Special Requirements Form;FAFSA;Expected Family Contribution.
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarships for Special Education Majors
- Scholarships for Secondary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Teaching Majors
- Scholarships for Elementary Education Majors
- Scholarships for Early Childhood Education Majors
- Scholarships for Portage County (WI) Residents
- Scholarships for Wisconsin Residents