Peter Friedrich Scholarship
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
This scholarship was established in 2008 in memory of Peter Friedrich to benefit students residing in Portage County. Students must be accepted into a post-secondary educational institution.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Must be a resident of Portage County.
- College:Must be accepted into a post-secondary educational institution.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Submit an essay (or audio tape) explaining your aspirations and goals for the future, and describing a situation where your spirit and perseverance helped you overcome your disability.
- Recommendation Letters:Submit no more than (2) letters of reference emphasizing leadership qualities. Letters from teachers, principals, counselors, coaches, church leaders, community leaders, and/or employers will be considered.
- Other Materials:A completed Application Form;A completed Special Requirements Form;FAFSA;Expected Family Contribution.
- Phone: (715) 342-4454
- Email: [email protected]