Phelps County Community Foundation (PCCF) Scholarship
Phelps County Community Foundation
Phelps County Community Foundation (PCCF) Scholarship is given to a graduating senior high school student of Phelps County. The scholarship provides a fund of no less than $500. This aims to support students who plan to enroll on a full-time basis as a first-year student at a college, university, technical or vocational school.
- 1 award
- February 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Class Rank:Top 1/3 of his/her class.
- Other Academic Requirements:The applicant must be planning to enroll on a full-time basis as a first-year student.
- Residence:The scholarship is open to Phelps County resident.
- School:Applicant must be a student at a Phelps County high school.
- College:The awardee must be planning to enroll at a college, university, technical or vocational school.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Applicants are required to submit their FAFSA form.
- Name: Lacy Chapman
- Phone: (308) 995-6847
- Email: [email protected]