Rotary Club Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
Rotary Club Scholarship aims to give scholarships to chosen students graduating from Wisconsin Dells High School planning to take up post-secondary education. Three scholarships worth $2,000 each will be awarded.
- 3 awards
- March 2022
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Students graduating from Wisconsin Dells High School
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Students graduating from Wisconsin Dells High School
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words)Write your Career Plan (no more than 500 words)Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but PLEASE DO NOT USE PLASTIC OR HEAVY PAPER REPORT COVERS).
- Phone: (608) 253-1461
- Email: [email protected]