Sanibel Community Church Scholarship Fund: Next Generation Fund Trust
Southwest Florida Community Foundation
Sanibel Community Church Scholarship Fund: Next Generation Fund Trust is provided to a child or grandchild of a member of Sanibel Community Church. The scholarship gives a $2,150 fund to a high school graduate who has the willingness to serve others in a church and community.
- 1 award
- March 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is open to high school senior, undergraduate or graduate students.
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The applicant must be attending high school at a private, public or home schooled certified.
- Organization:The applicants must be a child or grandchild of a member of Sanibel Community Church.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write about your goals and plans for the future as well as achievements, setbacks, and skills. The essay explains to the reviewer who you are. The essay is a very important part of your application, and you should use the full space available, equivalent to two typed pages. Be sure to read the scholarship description and address items in the scholarship description.Include the following in your essay: Goals and plans for your future. College/University you plan to attend. Goals and plans for your future. Planned field of study and why you chose this field. Work experience. Volunteer experience. Extracurricular activities. Describe your character and skills that demonstrate your abilities. Financial situation if a need-based scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters:Obtain Letters of Recommendation on official letterhead with signatures.
- Other Materials:The applicants must submit their SAR report from the completion of your FAFSA and ACT and/or SAT Score report.
- Name: Melanie Holaway
- Phone: (239) 274-5900
- Email: [email protected]